Auto Air Conditioning & Heating Repairs
Auto heating and A/C systems function to keep your vehicle warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Heating systems are comprised of a heater core which acts like a little radiator behind the dash, fan, and hoses which draw the heat from the engine. Heating and A/C systems can wear out over time and hoses can easily leak or break if not serviced, leading to poor efficiency or a lack of cooling and heating.
Heating & A/C problems:
- When you blow the air, it smells
- Your cabin does not heat up in cold weather
- The heater or A/C only works when driving, not when idling
- Your heating unit blows cool air, or the air conditioning blows warm
- At the highest setting, your vents do not put-out much air
Our repair and maintenance service includes belts & radiators too as they can be part of the problem or solution for A/C and heating repairs. At Loyola Service we have qualified service professionals who can fix your air conditioner and heating. To have your A/C or heating serviced or replaced by the experts, visit us at our Glenview shop. You can also call us at 847-729-8740 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.